Tuesday, July 13, 2010

travel mode





















13.7.10 (day.month.year)

I am traveling again.

I arrived tired at the airport because I stayed up last night doing last minute things. I went out with Gregory to Goat Hill Pizza and stuffed ourselves (a mistake, when traveling) and then went to his place to listen to Robert Isley and Burt Bacharach. But when I got home there were things to do before I went to bed and Connie took me the following day.

So I arrived at the airport exhausted among the travelers to Tokyo.

14.7.10

Tomo, Yoriko’s brother, met up with me in Tokyo, where we when out for a meal (sashimi, eggplant, chiso, tamago) and drinks. It started with Sapporo beer but we moved on to shochu, a vodka-like liquor. Later we went to eat ramen, but I was too full to eat. It is always good to arrive in a city and meet up with someone.

The following day, I woke up groggy with a headache to travel to Okinawa.

© Hector Lee, 2010

1 comment:

  1. Miss you Hector...hope you have a blast! One of these days we have to do another trip together.

    Be Safe.
    Your prima,
    -Becky

    ReplyDelete